Zirconwood is natural timber with increased dimensional stability, durability and lifespan as well as enhanced aesthetics. Applications for Zirconwood are modular wall cladding, fences, gates, doors, window frames, garden furniture and flooring.
There is a growing popularity of thermally modified wood usage because designers and users are able to use a single wood species for both indoor and outdoor use, achieving colour uniformity and consistency, while ensuring wood stability and durability.
It is a thermally modified wood developed to improve the durability and stability of the wood. Great for both indoors and outdoors.
- 100% Pure & Natural Wood
- 3 durability grades; D2, D3, T5
- Excellent dimensional stability, low EMC
- No bleeding from sap
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor usage
- No resin or chemicals added
- Dimensional stability
- Low equilibrium moisture content
- Good working properties – results in smooth surfaces that can be easily oiled or varnished
- Richer and darker wood colour